Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

The joy of logging in the miles

I swear, sometimes I think I train just so I can log in the miles. It is my reward. I love to map the run I have just done to see the mileage, figure out the pace I ran and then note it in my training "calendar".   One of the best things about it is that I have nothing to compare it to. I am not trying to beat last years miles/hours as I never recorded them. I now however, have posted my progress to date on my blog as I have one follower who is very interested in this data. What does that mean to me?  I will let you know after I get my ride in.  No time to slack off, I have people watching now! :)

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean about the logs! I love seeing my stats and map come up on the Garmin site when I download. Thanks for visiting my blog earlier and for the kind words!

    ReplyDelete