Pages

Saturday, February 5, 2011

I would like to introduce Casey

Wow, have I been away way to long!  I have so much catching up to do with all of you!
 I do have a good reason for my absence however.
Two weeks ago we decided to add a new member to the family. Since then I have been busy prepping for the new arrival, refreshing my knowledge of puppyhood and still trying to get my training in.
I would like to introduce Casey. We picked him up today and I must say I am exhausted :)

Watch the end when he charges the camera

 I am the dog whisperer :)

6 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you again, and OMG what a cute little guy! I can tell you will have your hands full. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie he is!!! Oh you are going to have so much fun with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I love the purple in your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! (I actually did that out loud)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want a puppy again, I want a puppy again. Ah, maybe not right yet.

    He's sooo cute.

    ReplyDelete