Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

This new puppy motherhood thing is tough!

It has been almost a week since Casey has been with us and we are all extremely tired!  I am getting my workouts in (minus one or two) and have resorted to taking vacation time in order to get the training in but it is worth it. I must say that focusing on something else for awhile has been a nice break. Instead of reading everything I could get my hands on related to triathlons, I have been searching the internet and reading all about puppyhood.  My triathlon magazines are piling up and I miss reading all of your blogs.  I hope to find the balance again soon.
A few pics of Casey.. it is a lot of work being eight weeks old!










6 comments:

  1. oh, this almost makes me want a puppy. I would be the coolest mom in the universe if I brought home a puppy for my kids. Lucky dog you have! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos. Casey is so cute! You are a lucky puppy mommy!

    Great job on the workouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, love the floppy face! Puppies can be exhausting!

    ReplyDelete